Dear cryoSPARC users,
Thank you for communicating with us on the discussion forum. To make it easier for us to understand and troubleshoot issues and errors encountered, please use the following template to provide as much information as possible about your issue:
- cryoSPARC version
- CUDA version
cat cryosparc2_worker/config.sh, check the path to “CUDA PATH”
- OS (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc)
- Any other relevant configurations (cluster, headless, etc)
- Type of Issue (Installation Error, Job Error: Motion Correction, etc)
- Explain the problem in as much detail as possible
- Include the full error message/traceback, if you received any
- Relevant logs:
cryosparcm log command_core
cryosparcm joblog Px Jx
cryosparcm log webapp
cryosparcm log database
- For job-related errors:
- Name of job
- Inputs to job
- Any non-default parameters specified in the job
- Include any relevant screenshots that can help explain your issue
Steps to Reproduce
- How can a developer/user reproduce this issue?
- If you have received different results from what you expected, please explain what you were expecting
Finally, before you post your topic, check the following items:
- Are you on the latest version of cryoSPARC?
- Have you tried restarting cryoSPARC?
- Has this issue already been posted on the discussion forum? Search here
- Are you including any personal/identifiable information in your post?
If you are not able to share the above information publicly, please send a member of our team a direct message, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.