Error using motioncor

Hi,

I have a dataset, with which I have an issue with the motiocorrection. This is the error I get:

Traceback (most recent call last): File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run.py”, line 387, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run.run_rigid_motion_correction File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run.py”, line 388, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run.run_rigid_motion_correction File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/motioncorrection.py”, line 143, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.motioncorrection.motion_correction File “cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/mic_utils.py”, line 96, in replace_hot_mov mov[:,hotmask] = n.random.poisson(avg_dose_per_frame, size=(N_Z, numhot)).astype(mov.dtype) File “mtrand.pyx”, line 4188, in mtrand.RandomState.poisson (numpy/random/mtrand/mtrand.c:29325) ValueError: lam < 0

With other datasets I have successfully used motioncor before, and also today I rechecked for an old dataset and it still runs here, so I guess there is a problem with this specific dataset, but does anyone maybe know what exactly the problem here is?

I am using cryosparc v2.4.0

Thank you,

Jessica

Hi @jessica,

Is it possible if you can provide more information (what were the inputs, any relevant screenshots, etc.)? You can follow the guide here.