Cryosparc2relion2cryosparc_ rextraction problem

Hello,

I performed my single particle analysis in cryosparc 4.0 until I had a good reconstruction with GSFSC of 4.04A. However, I wanted to perform 3D classification of this stack of particles through relion so I downsampled 4x and exported my stack in relion/3.1.3. I further performed the 3D classification and selected the particles that I liked. Now, I successfully re-imported the processed particles back to cryosparc 4.0 but I get an error when I re-extracted them to get the un_dowsampled particles. Please, find some details attached.

Cheers
Lorenzo

@lorago92 Please post the error message as text so that interested visitors to the forum may find it easily.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 93, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “/usr/local/cryosparcw/cryosparc_compute/jobs/extract/run.py”, line 341, in run_extract_micrographs_multi
assert particles_dset is not None, ‘Could not load particles input group’
AssertionError: Could not load particles input group

Please can you post a screenshot of the job’s Inputs and Parameters tab?

Hello,

Thank you very much for the support. I believe I solved the problem. I had to re-import the particles from relion through the import particles stack job using two inputs: the curated micrographs from cryosparc (that I didn’t use) and the particles from relion. I extracted this very particles from these micrographs in cryosparc before going to relion so it makes sense I’d work in this way.

Thank you
Cheers
Lorenzo

@lorago92 Excellent. Once you have confirmed that you have in fact resolved your problem, please feel free to mark your post as a solution.