- CryoSPARC Live Session Data Management: All datatype sizes are now updated when a session is “paused” or “completed”.
- Helpful error messages when calling
clifunctions with incorrect arguments.
- Check for Corrupt Particles job now has an option to check for NaN values in the particle data files to test for data corruption on disk.
- Extraction jobs now have an option to force re-extraction of CTF values for each particle from the input micrographs.
- Local motion no longer fails when zero shift frame is not set by previous motion correction job.
- AttributeError raised in Filament Tracer job when only one particle pick is found on a given filament.
- GPU FSC calculation in Refinement jobs raises AssertionError when used with box sizes under 84.
- Topaz job now correctly fails when topaz subprocess fails.
- Micrograph contrast in Manual Picker job is sometimes set to a value that clips the image.
- Support for 3DVA Display clustering with one component.
- Return HTTP 404 response when GridFS image requests are not found.
See update instructions here: https://guide.cryosparc.com/setup-configuration-and-management/software-updates