[v2.12.2]Patch Motion/Patch CTF job error at the last two images

These two jobs could successfully process all images but the last two, and throw the following error messages.Do not know if it is a bug. I could manually set job completed, and start another job to process the unfinished images.

I encountered the same type of errors, except mine only processed 4 images. My computer runs on CentOS. Here is the error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 1489, in run_with_except_hook
    run_old(*args, **kw)
  File "/home/em/Programs/CryoSparc/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/pipeline.py", line 53, in stage_target
    work = processor.process(item)
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run_patch.py", line 252, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run_patch.run_patch_motion_correction_multi.motionworker.process
AssertionError: Job is not in running state - worker thread with PID 225620 terminating self.

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot Use Queue Modal to Queue to a specific GPU

Hi @bing, @Pei,

This is a bug in cryoSPARC v2.12.0 and 2.12.2. A patch has been released (v2.12.4) to fix this issue, as well as a few others. To update: cryosparcm update