Picking jobs error

Hi,

I am having a problem running manual picking job in cryosparc v2.13.2 version. Here is the error message that it reported:

[CPU: 563.9 MB] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc2_compute/jobs/manual_picker/run.py”, line 739, in run_manual_picker
arr_tile = arr_bin[tile_start_y[y]:tile_end_y[y], tile_start_x[x]:tile_end_x[x]]
IndexError: index 8 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 8

So I tried blob picking instead. Blob picking was somehow working but it showed a blank region on the top of the image and didn’t pick anything in that region. The contrast of the other region is also weird that I couldn’t see any particles that should be there.

Hi @Chen,

What camera were these images captured with?
Did you import the raw movies and use patch motion correction to create micrographs? Or did you import the micrographs directly?

Hi @stephan,

Thank you for your swift response. We used Gatan K3 camera to collect these images and we directly imported the motion corrected micrographs.

Thanks,
Chen

Hi @Chen

Thats great, take a look at this post. I believe other users are reporting similar issues. There are a few workarounds for now until we deploy the next release:

Hey @Chen,

This issue has been fixed and released in cryoSPARC v2.14.0, out now. Can you update and see if it solves your issue?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it is fine in the latest version.