Issues attaching a project

Hi -

I have been trying to attach a project coming from another institution. The symlink to the movies were properly corrected, but, for the sake of trying if the transfer succeeded, I tried to rerun (after clone) the “Patch Motion Correction” job but get the following message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py", line 95, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.run.main
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run_patch.py", line 54, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run_patch.run_patch_motion_correction_multi
  File "/data/gbhabha1/local_software/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 657, in load_input_group
    input_group = com.query(job['input_slot_groups'], lambda g : g['name'] == input_group_name, error='No match for %s in job %s' % (input_group_name, job['uid']))
  File "/data/gbhabha1/local_software/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/common.py", line 714, in query
    assert res != default, error
AssertionError: No match for doseweights in job J5

Any idea what could have happened?

Thanks,
Best,
Nicolas

If the the older job ran on a different version of CryoSPARC, its clone may not run on the current CryoSPARC version. If the two clones’ CryoSPARC version do not match, please can you try building the new Patch Motion Correction job from scratch and running it.

1 Like

Ah, indeed, it comes from version 4.3.0!

Do you foresee any other issues / problem we should be aware of? I guess whenever we call back an “old” project from the archives for further processing, this would be the case. Is this kind of problem only happening when we “duplicate” jobs from an old version, or are there risks of incompatibilities between inputs/outputs that will make further runs impossible?

@ncoudray Cloning a job that originally was created with an older CryoSPARC version may result in incorrect job runtime behavior if certain aspects of the job type’s implementation have changed between the old and current CryoSPARC versions. It seems that in the current case, you may instead have run into the very bug that was discussed in After upgrade to 4.4 -- No match for doseweights.

1 Like