Can cryosparc work at a new network

Dear CryoSparc term, Due to an incident, our institution’s internet is shot down. I am wondering if I can move my CryoSparc server to my house and use the private internet to use CryoSparc. Does this work? Does the license support this? Thank you in advance!!
Lan

My question is if the cryosparc license is attached to a specific IP address? does wifi connection support to run cryopacrc?

thank you for your input,
Lan

As long as you continue to comply with the terms of your academic license, you may operate your CryoSPARC installation at your desired location / on your desired choice of hardware. Some reconfiguration may be required, depending on the new network environment.

The license ID is not linked to a specific IP address. I have not tested a wifi connection for the shared storage between CryoSPARC master and workers. A wifi connection between your web browser and the CryoSPARC master may be okay.

As in any other installation environment, ensure that CryoSPARC-related network ports are shielded from unauthorized access.

Dear Wtempel, Thank you very much. Cryosparc works well using the home internet. Lan

1 Like