After applying latest patch a prefix is added to the movie/micrograph names

Hi,

since I applied the latest patch yesterday a unique identifier is added at the beginning of my movie and micrograph names upon import. This was not the case for imports I did earlier this week. Since I import both the movies and the micrographs this is causing a missmatch between movie and micrograph names.
Is this a new feature or a bug? Do other users have the same issue? Is there a quick temporary way to cut the suffix (like the cut suffix function during particle import).
Thank you in advance

I found this previous fix:

Cutting the prefix seems to help with this issue on the import command, however the latest patch does not have these options (options only exist to cut the suffix).

I should also add that I am seeing this pop up after pulling the latest patch to fix AssertionError issues we were having on our instance.

Hi @DMR,

Thank you for pointing this out. This issue will be fixed in the next patch. You will be able to not only cut the suffix of both the movie and micrograph name, but also the prefix in Import Micrographs in order to link the input movies and the imported micrographs together.