I was preparing Baysian Polishing for my cryosparc processed prarticles.
Here is information.
- I used 2x bin motion-corrected micrographs (0.825) from super-resolution images (0.4125) with Box size 512 px.
- After regular processing, I got 300k final particles (18k micrographs).
- I did re-extracted 1x bin motion-corrected micrographs (0.4125 18k micrographes) from super-resolution with box size 1024. Total particles image sizes were 1.1 Tb
- I did run Nu- Refinement that particles and check map quality.
- I converted particles.cs file to .star file with particles coordinate against raw micrographs.
- I confirmed small scale particle set extraction against Relion motion corrected micrographs(1x 0.4125)
- small size particles extraction worked well (well centered).
- I applied entire particles (300k) against Relion Motion Corrected micrographs.
- Total extracted particle images sizes are 24 TB (22 fold bigger than Cryosparc)
- I check micrographs numbers (.mrc 18k ) in my star file are correctly matched with no. of particles stacks (.mrcs).
My question are,
Is it normal relion particle files are bigger than Cryosparc?
If I did something wrong, please tell me what did I do mistake.
Thanks for your helps and advice.