Tree view switches to other workspace

Sometimes, opening a job in tree view opens the job but switches the tree view to a different workspace from the job that I am opening. I’m using 3.3.1 and Firefox 91.4.1esr. I’m not sure what causes this issue or how to reproduce it; this doesn’t usually happen in the regular project view.

Hi @camittacm ,

Thanks for reporting! If possible could you let me know what project ID and workspace ID the view switches between? E.g. P1 W2 to P1 W3. This might help us narrow down what the issue may be.

- Suhail

It’s happened to me in multiple workspaces. I’ve usually noticed it just after switching from one workspace to another, but I’m not sure how consistent that is. Just now, I was in P118 W11 and I selected J643; when I pressed space to open the job, the job opened but the tree view switched to P118 W14.

Hi @camittacm ,

Thanks for the additional info! One more question: was the job you selected linked to any other workspaces (specifically was it linked to W14)? You can check by selecting the job and then opening up the workspace switcher at the top - a link icon will appear in all workspaces that job is linked in:

- Suhail

This job wasn’t linked to W14. It’s not consistent as to the other workspace that opens—I just opened the same job in tree view, and it took me to W10 instead of W14 this time.

Hi @camittacm ,

Thanks! We’ve identified the issue and will work towards a fix in an upcoming release!

- Suhail

Hi @sdawood ,

Thanks for looking into it!