Topaz and deepemhancer not working in version 4.1.2

@wtempel I am having same issue in Topaz extract.

Please can you post the

1. CryoSPARC version
  2. context (attempted processing activity)
  3. text of error message(s) in your specific case.

@wtempel

1. cryospac version v4…4.0+231114
  2. topaz extract, (topaz validation with same executable file was ok).
  3. Error : Failed to enqueue P6 J34 : Job has builder error. Path to Topaz executable: Invalid path specified: /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz directory allowed: false; file allowed.:Ture; glob allowed false.

Please can you post the output of these commands

cryosparcm cli "get_job('P6', 'J34', 'params_spec')"
stat /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz
/full/path/to/cryosparc_worker/bin/cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz --version

@wtempel

cryosparcm cli “get_job(‘P6’, ‘J34’, ‘params_spec’)”
_id : 655f6eaesf534434’, ‘project_uid’ : ‘P6’, ‘uid’: 'J34,}
/full/path/to/cryosparc_worker/bin/cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz --versionCryoSPARC System master node installed at
/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_master
Current cryoSPARC version: v4.4.0+231114
I am connected using ssh on a machine on same network for remote execution of commands.

@vijayverma Unfortunately, I have not tested this kind of setup and would need to see the output of the remaining commands

to provide additional suggestions.

Alternatively, you might:

1. Install topaz as described at cryosparcm cli reference - CryoSPARC Guide.
  2. Create a wrapper script topaz.sh.
  3. Point the Path to Topaz executable parameter to that wrapper script.

@wtempel , I did these command you mentioned in linux that is on master node.

cryosparcm cli "get_job('P6', 'J34', 'params_spec')"
stat /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz
/full/path/to/cryosparc_worker/bin/cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz --version

for the command/full/path/to/cryosparc_worker/bin/cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz --version
I do not get worker path- [cryosparc@hermes ~]$ which cryosparcw

/usr/bin/which: no cryosparcw in (/programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin:/usr/local/cuda/bin:/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/bin:/home/cryosparc/.local/bin:/home/cryosparc/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/programs/share/bin:/programs/share/sbgrid/bin:/programs/x86_64-linux/sbgrid_installer/latest)

@wtempel

cryosparcm cli “get_job(‘P6’, ‘J34’, ‘params_spec’)”
_id : 655f6eaesf534434’, ‘project_uid’ : ‘P6’, ‘uid’: 'J34,}/full/path/to/cryosparc_worker/bin/cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz --version
I do not get worker path-
[cryosparc@hermes ~]$ which cryosparcw

/usr/bin/which: no cryosparcw in (/programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin:/usr/local/cuda/bin:/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/bin:/home/cryosparc/.local/bin:/home/cryosparc/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/programs/share/bin:/programs/share/sbgrid/bin:/programs/x86_64-linux/sbgrid_installer/latest)

Hope this is more clear now.

Could it be

/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/bin/cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz --version

?
This is just a guess based on the path to your cryosparc_master/ directory.

@wtempel , Thank You , I will try this
/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/bin/cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz –version
should I write the version of cryosparc v4.4.0+231114
and this command from master node or remote node.

I assumed that your CryoSPARC installation is a single-node, combined master/worker instance, but I failed to confirm this assumption.
If you know that this CryoSPARC installation is a single-node, combined master/worker instance, please run the command

/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/bin/cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz --version

on the CryoSPARC master node without specifying a version, and post here the output of that command.
If you are not sure that this CryoSPARC installation is a single-node, combined master/worker instance, please run the commands, also on the master node

cryosparcm status | grep HOSTNAME
cryosparcm cli "get_scheduler_targets()"

**@wtempel **
/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker//cryosparcw call /programs/x86_64-linux/system/sbgrid_bin/topaz --version
/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/bincryosparcw: line 272
Usage:Topaz {-h} {version} …
Topaz: error: the following arguments are required:

cryosparcm status | grep HOSTNAME
/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_master
export CRYOSPARC_DB_PATH="/home/cryosparc/cryosparc/cryosparc_database

cryosparcm cli “get_scheduler_targets()”

@wtempel Sorry for low quality image in last reply, here is better

Thanks @vijayverma for trying that. What is the output when you run the following command on hermes?

cryosparcm cli "get_project('P6', 'project_params_pdef')"

To avoid miscommunication due to transcription errors, you may want to both

1. copy, using mouse or trackpad instead of typing, the command you ran and its output on the terminal app, then paste into your post.
  2. confirm by also posting a screenshot (windows, macOS).

[cryosparc@hermes ~]$ cryosparcm cli “get_project(‘P6’, ‘project_params_pdef’)”
{‘_id’: ‘655cff1078fe5da1a12d3383’, ‘project_params_pdef’: {}}

Interesting. It seems that Path to Topaz executable was not set project-wide. Was it defined at the job level?
Please can you post terminal text and screenshot also for this command:

cryosparcm cli "get_job('P6', 'J34', 'job_type', 'params_spec')"

For this command, I assumed that the project and job identifiers that you posted in Topaz and deepemhancer not working in version 4.1.2 - #12 by vijayverma.

[cryosparc@hermes ~]$ cryosparcm cli “get_job(‘P6’, ‘J34’, ‘job_type’, ‘params_spec’)”
{‘_id’: ‘655f6ea56d00817e2ec62154’, ‘job_type’: ‘topaz_extract’, ‘params_spec’: {‘exec_path’: {‘value’: ‘/home/cryosparc/anaconda2/envs/topaz/bin/topaz’}}, ‘project_uid’: ‘P6’, ‘uid’: ‘J34’}

Thanks. On hermes, what are the outputs of the commands:

/home/cryosparc/anaconda2/envs/topaz/bin/topaz --version
stat /home/cryosparc/anaconda2/envs/topaz/bin/topaz

[cryosparc@hermes ~] /home/cryosparc/anaconda2/envs/topaz/bin/topaz -bash: /home/cryosparc/anaconda2/envs/topaz/bin/topaz: No such file or directory [cryosparc@hermes ~] stat /home/cryosparc/anaconda2/envs/topaz/bin/topaz
stat: cannot statx ‘/home/cryosparc/anaconda2/envs/topaz/bin/topaz’: No such file or directory
[cryosparc@hermes ~]$