Template picking error

I was trying to clone a template picking job from cryosparc 2.11 with new parameters. Current ver is 2.12.4. However, I get the error below. I get similar error even while doing a new blob picker job.
Please advise how to resolve it. Thank you.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/template_picker_gpu/run.py", line 52, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.template_picker_gpu.run.run
File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 420, in load_input_group dsets = [load_input_connection_slots(input_group_name, keep_slot_names, idx, allow_passthrough=allow_passthrough) for idx in range(num_connections)]
File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 391, in load_input_connection_slots dset.innerjoin(other, assert_no_drop=False) # assert_no_drop=False so we end up with only the intersection of UID-rows across all ds
File "cryosparc2_compute/dataset.py", line 300, in innerjoin uids_A = self.data['uid']
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Hi @pandeykk,

Can you post a screenshot of your workflow? What did you do when you received this error?