Supervisorct1 error

Hello everyone,

I am a new user of cryoSPARC and recently installed the software on my computer. I could successfully install the program but I am not being able to launch the program. I am getting the following error:
“line 459: supervisorctl: command not found”
Upon reading the forum, there was suggestion of installing the program using pip or yum installation. i did the same but it did not work for me.
I am using an Intel Xenon processor with GPU and up to date CUDA libraries. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Maulik

Hi @Maulik, supervisorctl is a program that gets installed with cryoSPARC. To see whether it was successfully installed, try the following commands:

eval $(cryosparcm env)
which supervisorctl

The first command populates your terminal session with the same environment that cryoSPARC runs on (to undo this, restart your session).

The second command outputs the full path where supervisorctl is installed.

You should see something that looks like this:

/home/cryosparcuser/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/bin/supervisorctl

This means you may now run cryoSPARC.

If you don’t see anything, this may indicate that cryoSPARC or its dependencies were not correctly installed.

Follow the “Forced update” guide to do a re-install:

If this doesn’t work for some reason, you may delete the cryosparc2_master and cryosparc2_worker directories and try the installation from the beginning.

Hope that helps.

Nick