Sudden error, "Hardware not registered" after continuous use?

Hello,

I have been running cryosparc without any problems for a few weeks and all of a sudden got the error “hardware is not registered.” It occurred during a 2D classification job. The job started without error and even says “license is valid” at the beginning. The run got to iteration 19. I started another 2D classification job while it was running and this job could not initiate and gave the error. Then the running job gave the following error at iteration 19:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/a/cryosparc/cryosparc-compute/sparc/streamlog.py”, line 438, in run_with_except_hook
run_old(*args, **kw)
File “/home/a/cryosparc/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/threading.py”, line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File “/home/a/cryosparc/cryosparc-compute/sparc/streamlog.py”, line 91, in daemonworker
send_heartbeat()
File “/home/a/cryosparc/cryosparc-compute/sparc/streamlog.py”, line 87, in send_heartbeat
current_job_doc[‘heartbeatdate’] = datetime.datetime.utcnow()
File “/home/a/cryosparc/cryosparc-compute/sparc/util.py”, line 29, in setitem
self.collection.update_one({’_id’:self._id}, {’$set’: {k:v}})
File “/home/a/cryosparc/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/collection.py”, line 841, in update_one
bypass_doc_val=bypass_document_validation)
File “/home/a/cryosparc/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/collection.py”, line 715, in _update
codec_options=self.__write_response_codec_options).copy()
File “/home/a/cryosparc/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/pool.py”, line 244, in command
self._raise_connection_failure(error)
File “/home/a/cryosparc/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/pool.py”, line 372, in _raise_connection_failure
raise error
NotMasterError: not master

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Would it be possible to activate a new license for the program while keeping access to my current experiments?

Thank you.

Deactivating and reactivating the license as described on the “floating a license” topic worked (admin>license>deactivate, then restart csparc). It is strange that this happened out of nowhere and during a run. Hopefully, it is not a persistent issue.