Show existing cyrosparc worker "connect" parameters?

I want to change the “ssdpath” on a worker. I know I need to use the “bin/cryosparcw connect“ command.

Is there a way to see what existing parameters were used to connect this worker, so that I make sure I put back exactly what was already there, with just the new ssdpath?

I was especially interested in this yesterday when I was trying to even find out the path of the ssd. I FINALLY stumbled across it on the web interface>”Manage”>”Instance” screen. But it seems like I should be able to see this information from the command line somehow – either by some command query or config file. I DID look in cryosparc_worker/config.sh, and it is not in there.

A thought I just had – is the “–update” flag used to only update a particular thing?

eg. cryosparcw connect –ssdpath /newssdpath –update

Is that valid? And it would retain the existing worker/master/port info? If so, the instructions (here – “Update Configuration“ – are not clear on that). I’m thinking not though, since the initial install instructions about connecting a worker (Worker Connection Glossary/Reference) say those 3 parameters (worker/master/port) are required…

Correct. What version of CryoSPARC do you use? In CryoSPARC v5, one can display this information with the command
cryosparcm resources.

This information is stored in the CryoSPARC database, and is queried by the command above.

Cool beans. Thanks. Yes, on this particular system, it is v5, but I have some others that are v4.

And was I correct in thinking that “–update” still required putting in worker/master/port ?