Select 2D classes failure in v2.8

Hello All,

I am experiencing a failure whilst performing a Select 2D classes job with cryoSPARC v2.8 and am curious to know if anyone else has experienced such behaviour with the new version?

Many thanks,

Christopher

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main (/home/installtest/deps_manage/cryosparc2_package/deploy/stage/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/run.c:3954)
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/select2D/run.py", line 156, in run
    if params['selected_templates']:
KeyError: 'selected_templates'

Hi @Chris,

Can you try restarting cryoSPARC? cryosparcm restart

Hi – I have encountered the same issue after updating to 2.8.2:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main (/home/installtest/deps_manage/cryosparc2_package/deploy/stage/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/run.c:3954)
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/select2D/run.py", line 156, in run
    if params['selected_templates']:
KeyError: 'selected_templates'

Unfortunately, restarting cryosparc does not fix the problem (although all of the processes and databases are loaded properly during the restart).

A detail that might be relevant is that I’m processing K3-acquired exposures.

Cheers,
Stefan

Hi @stefan,

Can you try running cryosparcm cli "refresh_job_types()"
This will reload all the job builders. It’s possible that somehow these were not updated during the actual package update.

I also have the same problem and i’m running v2.8.3. I’ve reloaded all the job builders (cryosparcm cli “refresh_job_types()”) and restarted (cryosparcm restart), but the error still persists.

Best,
Matt

@jaremko,

Is it possible if you can restart your computer?

I had other issues also, so I removed the program and completely reinstalled. No problems now and transferring the database was very smooth. If I have this problem again I will try restarting the computer.

Thanks,
Matt