Remove a cluster

Hi,
On my clustered cryosparc system, I added a cluster, in the name of the cluster I had added spaces in the name that it looks like “HI gpu cluster”. I realized that I can’t easily access it via the api because the spaces break the python api calls. I added two more ‘clusters’ with the properly formatted name (no spaces) and that is working fine. I can’t remove the “HI gpu cluster” now because of the spaces, is there another way to remove this cluster from the cryosparc database?
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi @jmcdonal,

https://guide.cryosparc.com/setup-configuration-and-management/how-to-download-install-and-configure/downloading-and-installing-cryosparc#connecting-a-worker-node-or-cluster-workload-manager

cryosparcm cluster remove <name>

# removes a cluster configuration from the scheduler

Thanks Stephan, I did try that as well as a number of variations (single quotes, single+double, etc) of trying to pass the string:

% cryosparcm cluster remove “HI gpu cluster”
HI gpu cluster
Removing cluster HI gpu cluster

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/atavium/home/cryosparc_user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 174, in _run_module_as_main
main”, fname, loader, pkg_name)
File “/atavium/home/cryosparc_user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 72, in _run_code
exec code in run_globals
File “/atavium/home/cryosparc_user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/client.py”, line 83, in
print eval(“cli.”+command)
File “”, line 1
cli.remove_scheduler_target_cluster("HI
^
SyntaxError: EOL while scanning string literal