Queuing a job results in "list index out of range" error

Hi,

I am a beginner with cryosparc, and when I tried to load my movies I got the message “list index out of range”.

I check the status of my installation and app and command_rtp are STOPPED, I do not know if the problem is coming from there. What can I do, please?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @Varela,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble running cryoSPARC. What job did you receive this error from, the Import Movies job?

Could you please include the full error message (highlighted in red) and attach a screenshot of the ‘Inputs & Parameters’ tab?

The command_rtp output shouldn’t have any affect on your ability to run jobs properly.

Thanks,
Suhail

Hi Suhail,

Yes, the job error is from Import Movies.
Here you have the screenshot, the message error is a the popup windows surrounding in a red rectangle.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Paloma

Hi @Varela,

The issue seems to be that you don’t have a workstation lane set up. To do so, follow the instructions at our guide here: https://guide.cryosparc.com/setup-configuration-and-management/how-to-download-install-and-configure/downloading-and-installing-cryosparc#connecting-a-worker-node-or-cluster-workload-manager

Hope this helps!

- Suhail

Dear Suhail,

We succeeded to import the micro graphs, but we are stuck now in the next step: Patch motion correction (multi)).
Here you have the error message

Thanks,

Paloma

Hi @Varela,

I apologize for the delay! The error message indicates that cryoSPARC cannot connect to the worker because ‘Host key verification’ has failed - that’s just a fancy way of saying you need to manually ssh to the worker node from the machine running the cryoSPARC master and confirm the host key. Any subsequent requests from cryoSPARC will then proceed normally.

Please refer to the following post for more information as another user previously ran into this issue: Failed to launch! 255 Host key verification failed?

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,
Suhail