pymongo.errors.ServerSelectionTimeoutError when updating to v4.0.2

Hello, I tried to install the latest version 4.0.2. When I installed the master node, the installation was completed normally, but an error occurred when I started to start [root@login02 bin]# ./cryosparcm start, I don’t know how to deal with the current problem, very grateful

[root@login02 bin]# ./cryosparcm restart
CryoSPARC is running.
Stopping cryoSPARC 
Shut down
Starting cryoSPARC System master process..
CryoSPARC is not already running.
configuring database
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/nzx-cluster/apps/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/database_management.py", line 41, in configure_mongo
    initializeReplicaSet()
  File "/usr/nzx-cluster/apps/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/database_management.py", line 82, in initializeReplicaS
et    admin_db.command(({'serverStatus': 1}))
  File "/usr/nzx-cluster/apps/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymon
go/database.py", line 737, in command    read_preference, session) as (sock_info, slave_ok):
  File "/usr/nzx-cluster/apps/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/contextlib.py", lin
e 112, in __enter__    return next(self.gen)
  File "/usr/nzx-cluster/apps/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymon
go/mongo_client.py", line 1325, in _socket_for_reads    server = self._select_server(read_preference, session)
go/mongo_client.py", line 1278, in _select_server    server = topology.select_server(server_selector)
go/topology.py", line 243, in select_server    address))
go/topology.py", line 200, in select_servers    selector, server_timeout, address)
go/topology.py", line 217, in _select_servers_loop    (self._error_message(selector), timeout, self.description))
pymongo.errors.ServerSelectionTimeoutError: localhost:45001: [Errno 111] Connection refused, Timeout: 20.0s, Topology Description:
 <TopologyDescription id: 6358e43519d0c4fbe07363d7, topology_type: Single, servers: [<ServerDescription ('localhost', 45001) server_type: Unknown, rtt: None, error=AutoReconnect('localhost:45001: [Errno 111] Connection refused')>]>

Welcome to the forum @wangyanmin123

Installing and/or running CryoSPARC under the root account is not supported (see guide). An attempt to start CryoSPARC as root may leave the software and project data in an undefined state.
You may need to reinstall (and subsequently run) CryoSPARC under a non-privileged Linux account.

Great, I have successfully installed in the cluster, thank you very much for your help