Problems starting cryosparc

Hello,

I am having problems starting my new install of cryosparc (single-station, default installation). When trying to start it, I am getting:

/data/software/cryosparc2_master/bin/cryosparcm start
Starting cryoSPARC System master process..
CryoSPARC is not already running.
database: ERROR (spawn error)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/data/software/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/mongo_client.py", line 1149, in database_names
    "listDatabases")["databases"]]
  File "/data/software/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/database.py", line 494, in command
    codec_options, **kwargs)
  File "/data/software/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/database.py", line 406, in _command
    parse_write_concern_error=parse_write_concern_error)
  File "/data/software/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/pool.py", line 419, in command
    collation=collation)
  File "/data/software/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/network.py", line 116, in command
    parse_write_concern_error=parse_write_concern_error)
  File "/data/software/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymongo/helpers.py", line 207, in _check_command_response
    raise CursorNotFound(errmsg, code, response)
pymongo.errors.CursorNotFound: unable to open cursor at URI statistics:table:collection-2-4905534849565729141. reason: No such file or directory

Could you please point me into the right direction?

Thanks,

Best,

JP

Hi @jparmache_psu,

It looks like the installation process didn’t complete successfully. Do you still have any logs from the installation process? If you don’t, is it possible if you can try reinstalling and note any errors that may have occurred? You can simply delete the cryosparc2_master and cryosparc2_worker folders, then reinstall cryoSPARC using the instructions in the installation reference here: https://cryosparc.com/docs/reference/install/