OverflowError in Non-uniform Refinement

Hi all,
I just changed one parameter in Non-uniform Refinement job.
After processed 75250 particles, then I got this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 85, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/nonuniform_refine/run.py", line 798, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.nonuniform_refine.run.run_non_uni_refine
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/nonuniform_refine/run.py", line 800, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.nonuniform_refine.run.run_non_uni_refine
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/local_filter/run.py", line 292, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.local_filter.run.standalone_locfilter
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/local_filter/run.py", line 310, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.local_filter.run.standalone_locfilter
OverflowError: cannot convert float infinity to integer 

I submit the same job again, then I get another error:

File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 1685, in run_with_except_hook
    run_old(*args, **kw)
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/engine/cuda_core.py", line 110, in cryosparc2_compute.engine.cuda_core.GPUThread.run
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/engine/cuda_core.py", line 111, in cryosparc2_compute.engine.cuda_core.GPUThread.run
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/engine/engine.py", line 991, in cryosparc2_compute.engine.engine.process.work
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/engine/engine.py", line 109, in cryosparc2_compute.engine.engine.EngineThread.load_image_data_gpu
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/engine/gfourier.py", line 33, in cryosparc2_compute.engine.gfourier.fft2_on_gpu_inplace
  File "/home/software/CryoSPARC/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/skcuda/fft.py", line 127, in __init__
    onembed, ostride, odist, self.fft_type, self.batch)
  File "/home/software/CryoSPARC/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/skcuda/cufft.py", line 742, in cufftMakePlanMany
    cufftCheckStatus(status)
  File "/home/software/CryoSPARC/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/skcuda/cufft.py", line 117, in cufftCheckStatus
    raise e
cufftAllocFailed

Any ideas or feedback would be helpful and appreciated!

HI @Lulu,
What was the original box size of your particles? Have you tried running the job without setting the box size manually to 600 (in which case the input particle box size would be used)?

The second error indicates that you have run out of GPU memory - which type of GPU are you running on? You can check
nvidia-smi
to see if there are any other processes that are hogging GPU memory.