Non uniform refinement

I am trying to do a single-particle analysis. This is the structure I have got after non-uniform refinement. I don’t know why it looks so broken from the boundary. looks very bad. also, the features are not clear. I have done the processing using default parameters no changes and no symmetry applied.
I request the cryosparc team to help me with this and how to do refinement properly. also the gfsc plot doesn’t look much better?
J80_fsc_iteration_005_after_fsc_mask_auto_tightening

@BhawnaMishra It is likely that the problem needs to be addressed upstream from non-uniform refinement. You may want to provide more details of your processing workflow and results so far so that other CryoSPARC users may be able to spot the problem and suggest solutions.

exactly from which step shall i say?

but irrespective of any thing i want to know what can be the reason for such broken boundary?

It is hard to say without more details - in broad terms it looks like overfitting to the mask edge, but that can be caused by a number of different things.

What did your 2D classes look like? How did you pick your particles? How did you generate your initial map? All these would be useful in diagnosing what has gone wrong.