No response to a second non-commercial license request

We already have a cryosparc license for a workstation but have been trying to set up another workstation (different master). I had requested a second license ID last year - although I received a confirmation email, I did not receive a second license ID. I had thought that only 1 instance is allowed/academic email ID. I recently came across a thread saying otherwise and just put in a request for a second license ID. I hope to get a second license, hopefully within 24hrs. If not, could someone please confirm who I should be reaching out to about this.

It is possible to request additional license keys under an email address even if a license key is already associated with that email address.
We generally aim to verify license requests within 24 hours of receiving a request for a non-profit academic license key, with delays expected on weekends or Canadian holidays. We appreciate a followup email to info@structura.bio if you have not received a response within that time frame. Please also be sure to check your junk/spam folders.