No match for particles_class_2.alignments_class_0

Hi,All:
I have encountered problems in v3.3.0 with some homogeneous refinement jobs failing with an AssertionError. Also, non-uniform refinement job failed with same errors.
How solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

[CPU: 6415.3 MB]Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/run.py", line 89, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
  File "/opt/cryo_sparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 1053, in passthrough_outputs
    dset = load_input_group(input_group_name, passthrough_result_names, allow_passthrough=True)
  File "/opt/cryo_sparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 611, in load_input_group
    for idx in range(num_connections)]
  File "/opt/cryo_sparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 611, in <listcomp>
    for idx in range(num_connections)]
  File "/opt/cryo_sparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 576, in load_input_connection_slots
    allow_passthrough=allow_passthrough) for slot_name in slot_names]
  File "/opt/cryo_sparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 576, in <listcomp>
    allow_passthrough=allow_passthrough) for slot_name in slot_names]
  File "/opt/cryo_sparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 562, in load_input_connection_single_slot
    slotconnection['group_name'], slotconnection['result_name'], job['uid']))
  File "/opt/cryo_sparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/common.py", line 619, in query
    assert res != default, error
AssertionError: No match for particles_class_2.alignments_class_0 in job J205

Could the following scenario apply:
The refinement job is a clone or rerun of a previous refinement job, and J205 has changed between the original and the repeat run of the refinement job?

Yes. I have the same error and the job is from a clone of a previous heterorefinement job. I’m not sure why there is an error though. How can I fix this?

Did you try building the job from scratch or, at minimum, reconnecting the inputs, to ensure the current state of the upstream jobs’ outputs are considered?

Hi @wtempel ,

I re -cloned the job and it works now. I receive these errors time to time.

Thank you,
Matt