Motion correction on empiar subset sample data, fails at the end, missing reference to micrographs.micrograph_thumbnail_blob_1x
The same job succeeds after downgrading back to v2.12.4
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run.py”, line 349, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run.run_rigid_motion_correction_multi
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run.py”, line 285, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run.run_rigid_motion_correction_multi.make_outputs
File “cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 442, in output
result = com.query(job[‘output_results’], lambda r: r[‘group_name’] == group_name and r[‘name’] == name, error=“No output result named %s.%s in job.” % (group_name, name))
File “cryosparc2_compute/jobs/common.py”, line 349, in query
assert res != default, error
AssertionError: No output result named micrographs.micrograph_thumbnail_blob_1x in job.
I started a new test run from scratch. Movies were imported with v2.13, then a new motion correction job created. – I assume this would be easy to reproduce, I’m using the distributed empiar test data.
SOLVED… OK, I did “cryosparcm stop” and found that supervisord was still running, with a run time that meant it never stopped at the last upgrade/downgrade. The problem seems to have been supervisord not being shut down correctly, which I think has happened before. Stopped all processes, repeated the upgrade, and now it’s all working. But also the release updated to 2.13.2