ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'numpy.testing.utils'

Hi
I there is only one out of five worker show this error when I tried to update from 4.5.3 to 4.6.0. This is the only machine that use 40 serious GPU expect that there is nothing different and other worker work fine.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/home/user/Cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.10/site-packages/libtiff/init.py”, line 21, in
from .tiff import TIFFfile, TIFFimage, TiffArray
File “/home/user/Cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.10/site-packages/libtiff/tiff.py”, line 25, in
from .tiff_file import TIFFfile
File “/home/user/Cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.10/site-packages/libtiff/tiff_file.py”, line 15, in
from numpy.testing.utils import memusage
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘numpy.testing.utils’

If the affected worker’s cryosparc_worker/ directory is independent of the other workers’ cryosparc_worker/ directories, it may be that the affected worker’s
/home/user/Cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/ directory has not been updated or that the update failed.
What is the output of this command on the affected worker?

cat /home/user/Cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/version

If you confirm a failed update, you may consider using the steps described under Manual Cluster Updates for this worker.

It updated fine, but always show the error when check file after the update. I reinstalled the whole system and it not show up again.