Manual picker - micrographs display

Hi, is there a limit on how many micrographs you can manually pick from? And if so, how can one overcome it? I put 747 micrographs from a CTF estimation job into a manual picker job, but I can only view 100 of them.
Thank you

Hello,
I am having the same problem. I am dividing the micrographs into several dataset to avoid it but maybe there is an easy way. Any suggestions?
Thank you

Hi @irisg, @bruch,

This is a known bug- we’re currently in the process of fixing this, and a new version of most interactive jobs in cryoSPARC (manual picker, inspect picks, exposure curation, etc.) will be released soon.

In the meantime, you can use the Particle Sets tools (found under the Utilities section in the job builder in v2.11+) to more easily split your dataset into 100 items each, and run a manual picker on each output.

Hi,

following your post, I have updated to 2.11 to try micrograph splitting.
I get the following error message. Can you help me find how to fix it? (other jobs run fine)
Thanks.
Vincent

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/utilities/run_sets.py", line 99, in run
    builder.passthrough_outputs('split_%d'%batchidx, 'particles_A')
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/buildcommon.py", line 236, in passthrough_outputs
    input_group =  com.query(job['input_slot_groups'], lambda g: g['name'] == input_group_name, error="Input group name %s does not exist in job %s" % (input_group_name, job['uid']))
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/common.py", line 303, in query
    assert res != default, error
AssertionError: Input group name particles_A does not exist in job J131

Hi,

I’m working in the version v3.3.1 and I’m trying to follow your tip to be able to Manual Pick in my dataset (517 exposures), since if I go directly to manual picking i got displayed around 100 random images.

But the Particle Set tools doesn’t allow me to drop the Exposures from CTF to do the split. I guess because it’s exposures and not particles (?).

Can someone give me a hand please?

Edit: okk just realize it’s Exposure Set Tool haha thanks anyway!

1 Like