Local resolution meet a err

Hi cryosparc team,

When I using Job_local_resolution to estimate my volume,I meet a err like blew.Can you give me some help?My volume size is 512(Is that too big?).I using a volume from Job_reconstruct_only and a mask created by Job_volume_tools and chimera.Is there any mistake?

File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 84, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/local_resolution/run.py”, line 623, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.local_resolution.run.run_locres
File “/scem/work/lizq/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 557, in load_input_group
dsets = [load_input_connection_slots(input_group_name, keep_slot_names, idx, allow_passthrough=allow_passthrough) for idx in range(num_connections)]
File “/scem/work/lizq/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 557, in
dsets = [load_input_connection_slots(input_group_name, keep_slot_names, idx, allow_passthrough=allow_passthrough) for idx in range(num_connections)]
File “/scem/work/lizq/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 529, in load_input_connection_slots
return dataset.Dataset().innerjoin_many(dsets)
File “/scem/work/lizq/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/dataset.py”, line 391, in innerjoin_many
res = dfs[0].join(dfs[1:], how=‘inner’)
IndexError: list index out of range

Dear @wonderful,

Thanks for reporting. There is currently a bug with the inputs to the local resolution job, causing it to ignore the mask group. We’ll aim to fix this in the upcoming release.
Currently, the job actually reads the mask from the mask_refine slot in the volume input result. Can you click and drag the mask into the mask_refine slot like in the below gif? You should see it turn green to confirm that the mask has been connected.

Best,
Michael

1 Like

Hi @mmclean,

Thanks very much for your reply.The local_resolution job run successful using your method.Thanks.

ruirui

Hello,

This issue has been fixed as of the latest patch, patch 220824.

Michael

1 Like