Local resolution Estimation Error

Hello, I met a trouble. After the Reconstruct Only job, I want to do a Local Resolution Estimation. But there is a IndexError: list index out of range. I have attempted almost all parameters. It did not work. How can I solve this? Thank you for any comments!
W0LBN3%PK00Q(~`@W{R94S|690x270

Hi @zyq7654321,

Thanks for reporting. Just to confirm, have you tried running the job with the “Only compute at voxels within mask” parameter off?

If that didn’t work, can you click on the “Inputs and Parameters” tab for the failed job, and then click on the drop-down tab below the volume input (and the mask input, if connected)? This will make the low level inputs into the job visible, e.g. “map_half_A” and “map_half_B” in the screenshot below. On this page, could you take a screenshot of both the job inputs (under the “Inputs” tab), and the parameters (under the “Local resolution” tab)?

Best,
Michael

Thank you. The first method can just solve my problem. However, I wanted to know why the “Only compute at voxels within mask” should be off. A mask was given in my job.

Hi @zyq7654321,

Glad to know the job is now running. I believe this error happens when the mask is not present within the volume input itself, which may be a bug. To help me debug, could you attach the screenshots of the inputs as described above?

Best,
Michael