Local res. estimate with imported map error

Hello,

local resolution estimate job runs for maps made inside with cryosparc version 2.14.2 but for an imported map I get the error below.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 82, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/local_resolution/run.py", line 630, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.local_resolution.run.run_locres
AssertionError: two maps are identical

Best,
Dominique

Hi @Dominique,

The error indicates that you added two of the same maps into the job. Can you try inputting two different half maps?

Thanks,
Suhail

I only dragged the one map but after it fails when I check the input tab it repeats the map as halfmap 1 and 2 input. The input volume max is 1. Is there a way I can link imported halfmaps to the imported volume? The refinement for this particular map was done outside of cryosparc.

Hi @Dominique,

Sorry, my previous answer wasn’t too clear! Although the job only accepts a single ‘volume’ input group, if you click the dropdown arrow on that group there are multiple ‘low level’ inputs, including two half maps.

It’s possible to first import a volume, drag that volume into the input section, then inspect the ‘Outputs’ tab of another import job and drag the ‘map’ output into one of the half map inputs.

Here’s how this looks from the perspective of an import volume job and refinement job:

Hope that helps!
- Suhail

Thank you!

Best,
Dominique