Live Mode: Streaming 2D Classification Waiting Freezing

When running the live mode, everything is working fine except the page gets freezing after 2D classification. After checking with the regular mode, the 2D classification is finished. On the live mode, It just displays “Waiting” for the streaming 2D classification. This takes hours and nothing changes but freeze.

I am still new to the CryoSPARC and any comment on page freezing will be appreciated.

Ken

Hi @qiantusuo,

Is this the state of the web application interface after you tried to refresh? If you encounter this again, please open the browser console (right click, inspect element, then click on the console tab) and reply with any error message you see.

- Suhail

Hi Suhail,

The live interface just freezes after the 2D classification is finished. Result is the same after multiple refresh. I did see an error message from the browser console. 

It says" TypeError: 1. replaceAll is not a function.
Interestingly, my colleague sees similar behavior that live interface gets freezed after running Ab initial. Same error message is displayed as well. (we are using a different work station)

Ken

Hi @qiantusuo,

Thank you for the additional information. Based on the console error, it looks like the version of Firefox you are running does not support the replaceAll function on strings, which is used in the Javascript code of the user interface.

To resolve this issue, please update Firefox to version 77 or greater. Please let me know if updating your browser resolves the issue.

- Suhail

1 Like

Hi Suhail,

Problem is solved by updating the firefox to the latest version. The web apps has been a lot more smooth. Thanks again for your advice. 

Best,
Ken