Linked job disappears from original workspace upon unlinking

I linked a job to a new workspace, so that I could clone it and relaunch it in the new workspace. The problem is that, after unlinking it, I can’t find the job anymore in the original workspace. Can anybody advice how to get the job back?
Thanks,
Luca

Hi @Luca,

Apologies for the delayed response. What status is your job (completed, building, etc.)? Do you know if it was deleted?

- Suhail

Hi Suhail,
The job was completed. It was a NU-ref job that I used to generate templates for picking in a new workshop. When I unlinked it, it wasn’t there anymore in the original workspace. I didn’t notice it straightaway, and I did several link/unlink operations in the same session. It looks like Cryosparc might have got its linking wires crossed…
I re-ran the NU-ref job and got my 3D volume back. I’ll let you know if it happens again.
Luca

Hi @Luca,

Sorry about the delay getting back to you! Have you experienced this again? I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue on my end. It could have been a chance scenario in which the machine running cryoSPARC was under heavy load (CPU/RAM) or experiencing networking issues and the request to link/unlink failed in some way