Job failed- 3D variability analysis

I was running a 3D variability analysis on my final refined model with

Current version: v2.15.0+200728. I have 401971 particles.

I would like to understand why this job failed.
I used all defaults and only changed the filter resolution to 5 A. The model is at 3.3 A resolution. Supplied input were the 3D model and the mask.

The following error message came -

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 85, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/var3D/run.py”, line 533, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.var3D.run.run
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/var3D/run.py”, line 378, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.var3D.run.run.M_step
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/engine/newengine.py”, line 311, in cryosparc2_compute.engine.newengine.EngineThread.load_models_rspace
File “cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/engine/newgfourier.py”, line 140, in cryosparc2_compute.engine.newgfourier.rfft3_on_gpu_inplace
File “cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/engine/newgfourier.py”, line 72, in cryosparc2_compute.engine.newgfourier.get_plan_R2C_3D
File “/s/em/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/skcuda/fft.py”, line 127, in init
onembed, ostride, odist, self.fft_type, self.batch)
File “/s/em/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/skcuda/cufft.py”, line 742, in cufftMakePlanMany
cufftCheckStatus(status)
File “/s/em/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/skcuda/cufft.py”, line 117, in cufftCheckStatus
raise e
cufftAllocFailed

Outputs
particles
particleCount: 0
volume
volumeCount: 0

Thanks so much
Regards
Manu

Hi @Man_at_Work, it looks like you may have run out of GPU memory, can you please try the suggestion in this post?