Issues with importing K3 data collected by EPU

Hi, I encountered issues with importing K3 tiff movies collected by EPU. Images aligned by Relion cannot be imported either. I used cryoSPARC v3.
May I have some help?
Thank you very much!
Chiyu

[CPU: 209.3 MB] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 84, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “/home/cryosparc/software/cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/imports/run.py”, line 707, in run_import_movies_or_micrographs
assert extn in [‘mrc’, ‘mrcs’, ‘stk’, ‘tiff’, ‘tif’, ‘cmrcbz2’, ‘bz2’, ‘eer’, ‘ecc’], “Cannot import file of type %s (%s)” % (extn, abs_path)
AssertionError: Cannot import file of type /cryoem/data/cyfu/fuchiyu/20210505_epexfab/micrographs (/cryoEM/data/cyfu/fuchiyu/20210505_EpexFab/Micrographs)

#############################
[CPU: 209.7 MB] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 84, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “/home/cryosparc/software/cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/imports/run.py”, line 707, in run_import_movies_or_micrographs
assert extn in [‘mrc’, ‘mrcs’, ‘stk’, ‘tiff’, ‘tif’, ‘cmrcbz2’, ‘bz2’, ‘eer’, ‘ecc’], “Cannot import file of type %s (%s)” % (extn, abs_path)
AssertionError: Cannot import file of type /cryoem/data/cyfu/fuchiyu/20210505_epexfab/motioncorr/job012/aligned (/cryoEM/data/cyfu/fuchiyu/20210505_EpexFab/MotionCorr/job012/aligned)

@Chiyu Did you happen to select the folder containing the files as opposed to the files themselves, as represented by a wild-card template?

Import expects the input to take the form path/to/folder/*.extn, where extn may be e.g. tif, mrc, etc.

Thanks. I shall specify the file format after selecting the folder. Thank you very much!!
Best
Chi-yu