I got the instance ID mismatch error discussed in here.
I think I understand what is going on.
We tried to update to version 4 a while ago, and it was not successful.
So, we moved back to version 3 at that time.
And, recently we tried updating once again, and the update was successful.
But, noticed that projects have the instance ID mismatch.
I think that is because an instance ID was assigned in the first update trial doesn’t match with the current instance.
So, now we have more than 40 projects with the wrong instance ID.
I tried to manually update a cs.lock file for a project, and it worked fine.
I cannot detach and attach again, because there is no instance matched with the problematic instance ID to detach.
So, I like to manually update the cs.lock files for all the projects, and I like to ask here whether this is rational.
Any comments would be very helpful.