I’m working with Zhibin from the Bioinformatics and HPC Core at UHN (Toronto, Canada) to see if we can install cryosparc on h4h
- info on UHN’s h4h slurm cluster: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AinqViGDqMQDiFsDGm9YthNkfpvD
- h4h has one GPU node with 3 GPUs for general use
- can not set up http
- no ssh to cluster compute nodes
- can not have a web server running all the time on the cluster node because the user will not be able to access it
- software now allowed to schedule jobs unless it can go through the cluster’s scheduler.
- cluster IT staff can not allow a webapp/server running all the time on the cluster and they will not open the port to the internet. Cluster uses have to submit jobs to the cluster themselves.