Import Templates job failing

I am trying to import some 2D classes in .mrc format from another project, and the import job keeps failing. The folder I am importing from contains both .cs and .mrc files, as well as events.bson, job.json, job.log, and class_averages and particles.csg. When I try the input path /ddn/gs1/project/cryoemCore/process/cryosparc_callisto/[lab name]/P118/J2327/*class_averages.mrc, the job fails with the following error:

[CPU: 208.3 MB]  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py", line 85, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
  File "/scratch2/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/imports/run.py", line 1113, in run_import_templates
    shutil.copyfile(far_path_abs, path_abs)
  File "/scratch/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/shutil.py", line 120, in copyfile
    with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/ddn/gs1/project/cryoemCore/process/cryosparc_callisto/[lab name]/P118/J2327/*class_averages.mrc'

When I try the same input path without the wildcard ( /ddn/gs1/project/cryoemCore/process/cryosparc_callisto/[lab name]/P118/J2327), I get the following error:

[CPU: 208.3 MB]  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py", line 85, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
  File "/scratch2/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/imports/run.py", line 1109, in run_import_templates
    assert ext in ['.mrc','.mrcs','.stk'], "Templates must be in MRC/STK format"
AssertionError: Templates must be in MRC/STK format

An image of some example files in the folder:

Please try selecting one specific *_class_averages.mrc file, which contains a stack of templates.
As you are selecting the mrc file from what appears to be a 2D classification job directory, you may want the select the cryosparc_P118_J2327_020_class_averages.mrc in case

• there were 20 iterations and
  • you would like to import the templates from the final iteration

Does this work?

That seems to work. Thank you!