Help! mongo can not connect

Recently, I encountered an issue where I couldn’t shut down CryoSPARC through cryosparcm before upgrading, so I killed the CryoSPARC process directly using top. After upgrading successfully, I found that cryosparcm couldn’t start properly. Upon checking forums, it seems the issue might be due to MongoDB file corruption. I attempted to repair it, but cryosparcm still couldn’t connect to MongoDB. The output is as follows. I used last year’s backup database, but I want to recover this year’s data. Is there any good solution? Please help.

cryosparcm start
Starting CryoSPARC System master process…
CryoSPARC is not already running.
configuring database…
Warning: Could not get database status (attempt 1/3)
Warning: Could not get database status (attempt 2/3)

MongoDB shell version v3.6.23
connecting to: mongodb://octopus.com:39001/meteor?authSource=admin&gssapiServiceName=mongodb
2024-07-03T17:49:40.362+0800 W NETWORK [thread1] Failed to connect to 192.168.193.118:39001, in(checking socket for error after poll), reason: Connection refused
2024-07-03T17:49:40.362+0800 E QUERY [thread1] Error: couldn’t connect to server octopus.com:39001, connection attempt failed :
connect@src/mongo/shell/mongo.js:275:13
@(connect):1:6
exception: connect failed

Please can you post additional details:

• outputs of the commands
    cryosparcm status | grep -v LICENSE
    cryosparcm log database | tail -n 60

• does this error occur using the restored backup from last year, or with the database that you suspect is corrupted?

Using an outdated database could be problematic because the outdated database might be out of sync with newer projects. I would be concerned that outdated database records may overwrite more up-to-date information in the project directories.