Error with input file

Hi
I have some trouble and I have no idea why this happened :sob:

An error has occurred during ‘Local refinement’ with same input and different value with previous job.
Error also occurred when I clone job(local refinement that complete this afternoon) and run again.

[CPU: 1.78 GB]   Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 85, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/local_refine/run.py", line 257, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.local_refine.run.run_naive_local_refine
  File "cryosparc2_compute/particles.py", line 73, in read_blobs
    dtypes[rel_path] = mrc.mrc_datatype_to_dtype(hdr['datatype'])
  File "cryosparc2_compute/blobio/mrc.py", line 65, in mrc_datatype_to_dtype
    assert False,'Unsupported MRC datatype: {0}'.format(datatype)
AssertionError: Unsupported MRC datatype: 1004338244

So I import input particles again and there is no problem.
But error also has occurred during ‘NU-refinement’ with particles that previously imported and newly imported.
(Previously imported particles and newly imported particles are same file)

< NU-refinement with previously imported particles >

[CPU: 1.78 GB] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 85, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/local_refine/run.py”, line 257, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.local_refine.run.run_naive_local_refine
File “cryosparc2_compute/particles.py”, line 73, in read_blobs
dtypes[rel_path] = mrc.mrc_datatype_to_dtype(hdr[‘datatype’])
File “cryosparc2_compute/blobio/mrc.py”, line 65, in mrc_datatype_to_dtype
assert False,‘Unsupported MRC datatype: {0}’.format(datatype)
AssertionError: Unsupported MRC datatype: 1004338244

< NU-refinement with newly imported particles >

[CPU: 703.2 MB]  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 85, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/nonuniform_refine/run.py", line 91, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.nonuniform_refine.run.run_non_uni_refine
  File "cryosparc2_compute/particles.py", line 36, in init
    assert n.all(self.data['blob/shape'][:,0] == self.N_input), "All particles must have the same box size."
AssertionError: All particles must have the same box size.

I don’t know why the error occurred, and the two types of error are different.

Plus, An error has occurred since last week that keeps showing the notification at the bottom of the screen.

Clearing intermediate results for P29 J45

Restarting the sparc or rebooting the computer is not working.

Is there anyone who knows how to solve this?

Thank you!

Hi @KSJ, to help me further troubleshoot this, can you direct-message send me .cs data file from the particles → blob output of the job you used to import those particles? You can download this from the cryoSPARC interface, as indicated in the screenshot

The file may be a few tens to a few hundreds of megabytes depending on how many particles you have; I suggest using a file sharing service like Dropbox.

To clear the “Clearing intermediate results” notification, open “Resource Manager”, then go to the “Notification Manager” tab. You should see an option to clear the notification there.