Error when running 2D classification

I am getting this error (see below) while executing 2D classification: Any ideas on how to fix this?
-Champy

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/champy/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.10/pathlib.py”, line 1175, in mkdir
self._accessor.mkdir(self, mode)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/cachepool/cryosparc_cache/instance_ChampyLabCryoSparc:61001’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 115, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/class2D/newrun.py”, line 88, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.jobs.class2D.newrun.run_class_2D
File “/home/champy/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/particles.py”, line 120, in read_blobs
u_blob_paths = cache_run(u_rel_paths)
File “/home/champy/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/cache_v2.py”, line 821, in run
return run_with_executor(rel_sources, executor)
File “/home/champy/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/cache_v2.py”, line 835, in run_with_executor
drive = activate()
File “/home/champy/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/cache_v2.py”, line 790, in activate
CacheDrive.ACTIVE = CacheDrive(
File “/home/champy/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/cache_v2.py”, line 457, in init
self.path.mkdir(parents=True, exist_ok=True)
File “/home/champy/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.10/pathlib.py”, line 1179, in mkdir
self.parent.mkdir(parents=True, exist_ok=True)
File “/home/champy/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.10/pathlib.py”, line 1175, in mkdir
self._accessor.mkdir(self, mode)
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/cachepool/cryosparc_cache’

Does the Linux account that runs CryoSPARC jobs have write access to /cachepool/cryosparc_cache on all the worker nodes?

Don’t know how to set this. If you could direct me it would be helpful.

Hi…I figured it out. The worker node was not on the PATH. Then I had to update it using the connect command where I pointed to the right ssdpath which will have appropriate permissions. Thank you.

1 Like