Error in new or old jobs on imported project

Hi,

I re-imported a project created and processed in version 2.15 (around the end of 2020). Import seems fine since all jobs appear again and no error is reported.

However, the relationships between the jobs are almost all missing, and the tree is broken.

I’m now getting different errors in both new jobs or clones of earlier jobs that use an older particle stack.

For example, some of the errors are:

(1) cannot re-run a 2D-classification job:
[CPU: 854.3 MB] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 85, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/class2D/run.py”, line 56, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.class2D.run.run_class_2D
File “/home/cryosparc_user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/particles.py”, line 100, in read_blobs
dtypes[rel_path] = mrc.mrc_datatype_to_dtype(hdr[‘datatype’])
File “/home/cryosparc_user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/blobio/mrc.py”, line 65, in mrc_datatype_to_dtype
assert False,‘Unsupported MRC datatype: {0}’.format(datatype)
AssertionError: Unsupported MRC datatype: 1067200494

(2) cannot re-extract above particles:
[CPU: 227.0 MB] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 85, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “/home/cryosparc_user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/extract/run.py”, line 267, in run_extract_micrographs_multi
assert micrographs_dset is not None, ‘Could not load micrographs input group’
AssertionError: Could not load micrographs input group

Can someone advise, please?
Since I can manually track the inputs for all the jobs, is it possible to restore the tree somehow, or is there a more automatic solution?

I´d be happy to provide additional information.
Many thanks in advance.

@ALBA At which release version and patch level is/was your cryoSPARC instance, currently and at time of project import, respectively?

@wtempel many thanks for the reply.
According to the log files, this project was initiated while on v2.15.0, in October 2020, and I worked on it until March 2021, while on v3.1.0.
I reinstalled Linux and imported this project back in late April 2021, while on v3.2.0+210413, successfully running a couple of additional jobs immediately after that (the last job was from early May); I am not sure if the job relationships were already broken back then.
I must revisit this project now, on v3.3.1+210413.
Apparently, the outputs from all of the jobs can be downloaded fine.
Please, let me know if additional information is required.
Thank you again.

The issue with my imported project tree is similiar to that posted a few moments ago by another user: Tree view not working after importing a project
Thank you.

@ALBA Please follow topic 7431 as we are investigating this problem.

Yes, thank you, @wtempel.
I already posted there the metadata of one example job with missing relationships, following your request.