deepEMhancer issue

Hi,
I got issue when I used deepemhancer to improve density. I use default setting instead of changing any parameter setting. Does anyone know what happened?

File "/home/CP/miniconda3/envs/deepEMhancer_env/lib/python3.9/site-
[CPU: 310.7 MB Avail: 326.60 GB]
DNN library is not found.
[CPU: 310.7 MB Avail: 326.61 GB]
[[{{node model_1/conv3d_1/Conv3D}}]] [Op:__inference_predict_function_3714]

[CPU: 310.7 MB Avail: 325.21 GB]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 96, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “/home/CP/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/deepemhancer/run.py”, line 158, in run_deepemhancer_wrapper
assert process.returncode == 0, f"Subprocess exited with status {process.returncode} ({str_command})"
AssertionError: Subprocess exited with status 1 (/home/CP/miniconda3/envs/deepEMhancer_env/bin/deepemhancer -i /data_exp/xxx/xxx/xxx-hek-24-4-au/J899/J899_005_volume_map_half_A.mrc -i2 /data_exp/xxx/xxx/xxx-hek-24-4-au/J899/J899_005_volume_map_half_B.mrc -o /data_exp/xxx/double-mutant-k2/xxx/xxx-hek-24-4-au/J943/J943_map_sharp.mrc -g 4 -p tightTarget)

Did you validate your deepEMhancer installation by running

outside of CryoSPARC?

Thank you for your quick reply. I run deepEMhancer inside of cryosparc. but how to validate deepEmhancer installation?

Even though this would not be a full validation, you may want to ensure that the deepEMhancer installation works when you run deepEMhancer commands on the command line (examples).

I restalled it and it works well. Thanks