Cryosparc error when updating to 4.1

Dear CS team,

I updated CS from 4.0 to 4.1 and I am getting a different error than everyone else

[upiv@ciri~]$ cryosparcm restart
CryoSPARC is running.
Stopping cryoSPARC 
Shut down
Starting cryoSPARC System master process..
CryoSPARC is not already running.
configuring database
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/opt/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/database_management.py", line 41, in configure_mongo
    initializeReplicaSet()
  File "/opt/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/database_management.py", line 83, in initializeReplicaSet
    admin_db.command(({'serverStatus': 1}))
  File "/opt/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymongo/database.py", line 761, in command
    codec_options, session=session, **kwargs)
  File "/opt/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymongo/database.py", line 652, in _command
    client=self.__client)
  File "/opt/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymongo/pool.py", line 721, in command
    exhaust_allowed=exhaust_allowed)
  File "/opt/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymongo/network.py", line 163, in command
    parse_write_concern_error=parse_write_concern_error)
  File "/opt/cryosparc/cryosparc_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymongo/helpers.py", line 167, in _check_command_response
    raise OperationFailure(errmsg, code, response, max_wire_version)
pymongo.errors.OperationFailure: there are no users authenticated, full error: {'operationTime': Timestamp(1671277861, 1), 'ok': 0.0, 'errmsg': 'there are no users authenticated', 'code': 13, 'codeName': 'Unauthorized', '$clusterTime': {'clusterTime': Timestamp(1671277861, 1), 'signature': {'hash': b'\xba_\xf5\x8e\xd4\xaae\x03\x96_N\xb2*r\xbd\xd5:X\xb2)', 'keyId': 7152883163763572737}}}

I have deactivated conda environments and restarted the machine, but no luck. I also checked the cache files and license and everything seems to be okay.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
David

Another user observed

Please can you post the output of (replace the QUERY_PORT value as needed. 39001 assumes you connect to the CryoSPARC GUI via port 39000.):

cryosparcm stop
ps axuww | grep -e cryosparc -e mongo
ls -l /tmp/*sock
QUERY_PORT=39001
ss -lp "( dport = :$QPORT or sport = :$QPORT )"

If the ps and ls command display no processes or files, respectively, you may also try
cryosparcm start and post the output.