Could not find local license file

Error connecting to cryoSPARC license server. Checking local license file. Could not find local license file. Please re-establish your connection to the license servers.
When I opened the project and imported the data images but it is showing the above error. What should I do now.

Hi @AfsarKhan,

Can you please tell us the version of cryoSPARC you are running? Can you also confirm if the master node has internet access?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CryoSPARC System master node installed at
/home/cryosparc_user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master
Current cryoSPARC version: v2.12.4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

cryosparcm process status:

app                              STOPPED   Not started
app_dev                          STOPPED   Not started
command_core                     RUNNING   pid 99487, uptime 3 days, 1:18:17
command_proxy                    RUNNING   pid 99513, uptime 3 days, 1:18:13
command_rtp                      STOPPED   Not started
command_vis                      RUNNING   pid 31114, uptime 0:00:03
database                         RUNNING   pid 99410, uptime 3 days, 1:18:19
watchdog_dev                     STOPPED   Not started
webapp                           RUNNING   pid 99517, uptime 3 days, 1:18:11

webapp_dev                       STOPPED   Not started

We got this result.

And Internet is accessible to the system because we installed the cryoSPARC in standalone system.

Sir, We are still waiting for your response.
Please help us to sort out the problem.
Thank you

Hi @AfsarKhan,

If you log into the machine via ssh, and do

curl https://get.cryosparc.com

you should get a response that says:

{“message”:“Missing Authentication Token”}

This indicates that you are connected to the internet and can access our license servers. Any other output/error indicates something is wrong with the network.

Hi Stephan,

I’m facing the same problem right now. I installed Cryosparc V3.0.1 and everything went fine. When I started to import movies, the same error message bumped out. When I ping “get.cryosparc.com” or do “curl http://get.cryosparc.com”, the machine was fine. I assume it means that machine was connected to the internet. I reinstalled and restarted a lot of times but it didn’t work. I hope you could help me out.
You’re very appreciated!

All the best

Hi @Zdai,

Can you try modifying the CRYOSPARC_INSECURE variable to be true in your cryosparc_master/config.sh file:
export CRYOSPARC_INSECURE=true
Then restart cryoSPARC (cryosparcm restart) and try launching a job again.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s working now.
Wish you a merry Christmas!

1 Like

Hi,
I also faced this problem “Error connecting to cryoSPARC license server. Checking local license file. Could not find local license file. Please re-establish your connection to the license servers.”
I tried to do curl https://get.cryosparc.com. The respondense was {“message”:“Missing Authentication Token”}
I also tried modifying the CRYOSPARC_INSECURE variable to be true and restart cryosparc . The problem still existed . So how to solve this problem? Even if i updated to cryosparc v3.2. It didn’t work.