Can't access CS live

Hi,
I’m facing an issue while trying to start CS live. I did the installation of CS 3.2 as guidelines provided. And its working fine. But when I type localhost:39006 it gives me the site can't be reached error.
Here’s the cryosparcm status output:

[user@c101030 ~]$ cryosparcm status
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CryoSPARC System master node installed at
    /home/emPackage/CS_3.2/cryosparc_master
    Current cryoSPARC version: v3.2.0

CryoSPARC process status:

app                              RUNNING   pid 29053, uptime 3 days, 16:07:21
    app_dev                          STOPPED   Not started
    command_core                     RUNNING   pid 28888, uptime 3 days, 16:07:33
    command_rtp                      RUNNING   pid 28947, uptime 3 days, 16:07:29
    command_vis                      RUNNING   pid 28926, uptime 3 days, 16:07:30
    database                         RUNNING   pid 28810, uptime 3 days, 16:07:35
    liveapp                          RUNNING   pid 29072, uptime 3 days, 16:07:20
    liveapp_dev                      STOPPED   Not started
    webapp                           RUNNING   pid 29036, uptime 3 days, 16:07:23
    webapp_dev                       STOPPED   Not started

global config variables:

export CRYOSPARC_LICENSE_ID="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    export CRYOSPARC_MASTER_HOSTNAME="localhost"
    export CRYOSPARC_DB_PATH="/home/emPackage/CS_3.2/cryosparc_database"
    export CRYOSPARC_BASE_PORT=39000
    export CRYOSPARC_DEVELOP=false
    export CRYOSPARC_INSECURE=false
    export CRYOSPARC_CLICK_WRAP=true

Please let me know if I’m doing something wrong.
Thank you.

Hi @diffracteD,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble accessing cryoSPARC Live. Could you please reply with the contents of the following logs?

cryosparcm log command_core
cryosparcm log app
cryosparcm log database

Thanks,
Suhail

Hi @sdawood,

Sorry for the delay.
Those files are way too long so I thought to share using google drive.
Please have a look at the files using the following link:

Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you so much for helping me out.

Hi @diffracteD,

Thanks very much for the logs and sorry for the delayed response! From your logs, it looks like the install/update process did not complete successfully. To remedy this, please proceed with a forced update: https://guide.cryosparc.com/setup-configuration-and-management/software-updates#forced-update

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Suhail