Can aligned 3D maps used as the input for homogeneous refinement?

Dear cryoSPARC team,

I have successfully run a “align 3D map” job. However, when I used the result of it as the input for a “Homogeneous refinement” job, it crashed with the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 49, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 325, in check_default_inputs
assert False, 'Non-optional inputs from the following input groups and their slots are not connected: ’ + missing_inputs + ‘. Please connect all required inputs.’
AssertionError: Non-optional inputs from the following input groups and their slots are not connected: volume.map. Please connect all required inputs.

I am using the latest version of cryoSPARC. So I wonder if the result of a “align 3D map” job is not allowed to be used as input for other jobs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chen

Hello,
I am usign align the align 3D maps tool and I am having the same issue. I think there is a small bug and the volume is not connected with the output map. To overcome it you just have to use the “map_aligned” volume from the output tab as input for the refinement job.
I hope it serves
Jorge

This is now fixed in v4.4.1, released December 5, 2023: Latest Updates | CryoSPARC.