Bogus "job failed" notifications in 2.14

Hi,

After upgrading to 2.14, I have about half a dozen previously failed jobs that are sending me new pop up notifications telling me that they have failed every time I submit a new, unrelated job (or every time I launch the GUI). Is this a bug, or is there some way to stop these from appearing?

Cheers
Oli

Hi @olibclarke,

Hmm, we haven’t seen that behaviour before. Is there anything odd in the logs, specifically relating to the job scheduler?

cryosparcm log command_core

Thanks,
Suhail

Nothing that I can see… here is all I can see re scheduling:

Jobs Queued:  [(u'P1', u'J658')]
Licenses currently active : 0
Now trying to schedule J658
  Need slots :  {u'GPU': 1, u'RAM': 3, u'CPU': 4}
  Need fixed :  {u'SSD': True}
  Master direct :  False
   Scheduling job to ubuntu
Insecure mode - no SSL in license check
Failed to connect link: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
Not a commercial instance - heartbeat set to 12 hours.
     Launchable! -- Launching.
Changed job P1.J658 status launched
      Running project UID P1 job UID J658
        Running job on worker type node
        Running job using:  /home/user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc2_worker/bin/cryosparcw
---------- Scheduler finished ---------------
Changed job P1.J658 status started
Insecure mode - no SSL in license check
/home/user/software/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:847: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings
  InsecureRequestWarning)```

And these are the notifications I see on opening cryosparc:
11%20PM

I had this occur in a previous version, but it was resolved by manually deleting that notification from the “Notification Manager” (as it appeared to be stuck there). Not sure if you have tried that, or if it might help in this case.

I’m also seeing these notifications as well in version 2.13.2. Where is the Notification Manager?

Hi @jcheung, you can find the Notification Manager in the Resource Manager.

Thanks, this seems to have fixed the issue for me.