Blob Picker Job Error

Hi everyone,

I’m new to working with tilted data sets. I’ve performed Patch CTF and Patch Motion Correction, which worked successfully. However, I have been getting issues with the Blob Picker. I’m unsure how to resolve this issue and I’d appreciate any help. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @ryt2. Please can you post the text of the error message? (Why?)
Please also describe any upstream forks and/or convergences of data sets in your workflow that may have introduced genuinely different pixel sizes.

Hi wtempel,
Here’s the error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 96, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/template_picker_gpu/run.py”, line 61, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.template_picker_gpu.run.run
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/template_picker_gpu/run.py”, line 124, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.template_picker_gpu.run.do_pick
AssertionError: All micrographs must have the same pixel size.

I performed 4 imports of movies from different gridsquares > Combined them to perform Patch Motion Correction (using default settings) > Used the micrographs to perform Patch CTF Estimation

For dataset merging, CryoSPARC currently requires identical pixel sizes for all movie imports. Did the pixel sizes differ between the imported sets of movies?