AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'subset_range' in Ab-initio job

Hello,
I am trying to rerun an ab initio job with less particles (last time it worked a few months ago), but now I am getting an error that says

[CPU: 90.8 MB]   Importing job module for job type homo_abinit...

[CPU: 161.7 MB]  Job ready to run

[CPU: 161.7 MB]  ***************************************************************
[CPU: 161.9 MB]  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 85, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/abinit/run.py", line 46, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.abinit.run.run_homo_abinit
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'subset_range'

as soon as the job starts. I am running the same version (Master running v2.15.1-live_privatebeta, worker running v2.15.1-live_privatebeta)

Hi @WGL, this error indicates either that the particles were not specified as inputs for the Ab-initio job or that the job that first generated these particles was cleared or deleted.

Open the job and check the values under the “Inputs and Parameters” tab (under “Inputs”). Look for the jobs that these inputs came from, and re-specify them from the Job Builder.

Hope that helps,

Nick